Saturday, October 24, 2009

clever girls


I love these pictures the girls did! Spontaneous creations, L did this one for a friend but i hope she keeps it at home as i adore the zebra, cat (i think) and pig!



K made these for two different friends. One pal loves soccer, one pal loves dancing. They are different girls but all love to be together. What a thoughtful love!



And then look at what i made! I'm pretty stoked with the outcome, displaying my cookie cutters. There is no room for it anywhere in my house, but it's for another house, one day! It was so cheap to make as a friend gave me the board, and it was an idea i'd had and it finally feels good to have done that idea (photo doesn't do it justice)!

It's labour weekend and i'm going on a small road trip with a friend and her kids. Loving the thought of another sleep-in on Mon and seeing/hanging out with precious people. It's not raining either which is a miracle. Winter has certainly been bullying out summer!

No comments: