Thursday, June 17, 2010

leaving on a jet plane ....

I have a thousand thoughts to get down on the blog - some really nice updates from times with friends, pinwheel scones and other such fancy stuff.
BUT i'm off to Sydney tomorrow with a girli friend for a girli weekend. yes, rather exciting. he he.
Still i do carry in my heart (not to get all nerdy on myself) an awareness that even in a time of selfish fun (shopping, coffee, delicious treats, new place to explore), I can see that God can work in me and through me and i'm actually excited about what may come over the next four days.

I will be back with pictures of homemade pinwheels. or should i call them sinwheels and fun or interesting stories to keep telling.

Love love, hope whatever you are doing, you can see Him in it.

PS Amy Pip and Claire, loved being with you last fri, it was delightful. as you are.

No comments: