Friday, April 17, 2009

happy birthday young buck!


I know this is a week-ish early, but Happy birthday my lovely friend.
It's been such a great year getting to know you more and having you in my life.
You are a great friend: a wonderful wealth of handy advice, cooking skill and budget-skill-shopping! You have been a pleasant surprise! You've chopped trees down for me, fixed gadgets for me, set me up with technologies that only a 'nerd' could achieve, laughed with me, prayed for me and even listened to my pity-party stories all whilst encouraging me to budget more wisely using weekly auto payments!
What a gal!
I am so greatful for you, God has blessed me with your company.
I am encouraged by you and challenged by you.
I love you my friend.
Happy birthday for the 24th! Hope to see you that day and to do more life together in this next year!
PS you are going to be the best nurse in town!
(I'm away this week so no blogging for a bit sorry!)

No comments: