Monday, August 23, 2010

He watches



He does.
He watches over our comings and goings. That's all good and worth dwelling on. Simple - He, the God of the Universe, watches over us, over our lives.

The girls were in a dance concert on the weekend. Their first one. It was so cute and so worth the effort and practice, money and make-up.

What I loved was this: They loved it. They shone and sparkled with confidence.



I also loved that it was a short snippets from all the dance classes. Not a long and drawn out concert.



Later that day, i got to put some effort in, some make-up on and turn into a cow-girl who had 13 kids. A murder mystery night.




So much fun, I wasn't the killer but had fun finding out who was, over dinner, drink and pretending for a few hours, that i wasn't who i was.



2 comments:

sg said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sg said...

Girlfriend!! Thank you soooooo much for letting me be part of your world.... you are beautiful inside and out. I love your heart and who you are. Thanks for being my friend and welcoming me into your life in good ol' P-twn... (btw, I'm applying lipstick right now!!!) mwah, mwah, mwah and MWAH