Saturday, October 16, 2010

good but crazy week

Hello week, good to see you finally ending although you've been certainly quite good on some days!
Well done week.
It was feeling like you were not a nice week after the alarm clock in the girls room, randomly went off late into the night and I, being alert and on the ball, stumbled my way round the room, to turn it off.
Nice one.
Then on the next few nights, the phone left on, in the same girls room, running low on battery and beeping itself to all who could hear, in the middle of the night (of course) AAAAAANNNNDD the cats screeching the next night topped it off.  So i thought!
What about this Mr week,  not sure what you were thinking:  The bookcase falling on K and myself as we lay snuggling on her bed.  That was a cracker, not literally thankfully.  The week was ending well as I could feel all sorts of pain all over my body from the 'bookcase' incident.  I am grateful not to you Mr week, but to God, that K wasn't hurt.  
I've had such a pleasant time Mr W, on the other ocassions that were available for niceness:  lovely texts from pals, a new house to live in, a days teaching, wee presents here and there and my body feeling much better from the books and their case doing their falling thing.  
The new house to move into feels good.  It is an answer to the prayers of all the three people living in this abode at present:  fireplace (not open!), heat pump, bath, big lounge, driveway, grounds with trees.
No looking, just divine appointment.  Even neighbours who i know.  Nice ending mr Week indeed.  We will move on K's birthday.  Happy birthday to my babe.
Thankfully Mr Week, the fish didn't die at all.  They are still breathing and their keeper is doing a faithful 6-year old job of caring for them. 
It has been a crazy busy week, but good.  The teaching i did reminded me or showed me, that i'm not so good at that anymore and that i need to brush up on my skills.  That's OK.  Should have guessed it and not been in so much shock.  
It was a week that was too rushed, we did too much and that made me feel crazy.  I'm aiming that next week will not have so many things in it, but quality with the things we do do.  I guess that will involve packing.  yippiee.  
Hope you've had a good week.  To finish this week i'm going to the movies with some lovely friends. 
Good, not crazy.

No comments: