Thursday, June 9, 2011

Little peoples quotes





7 yr old - mummy i love you so much i just can't express it. it would take me so so so long to tell you how i love you and i don't even have the right word to tell you how much i do love you, but I do mummy. I really really do (nodding her head in great approval and in a silly manner of course).


same 7 year old:  Mum could you please marry a dad who will stay? I think you need to get married again so we can have a daddy here.


8 year old answer (when told about 7 year old above statement).  I just wish you and daddy could get back together mum.  


8 year old (after i told her that i was having a meeting with three guys that evening).  Who are they mum? (Names were given)  Lucky they are married mum otherwise they would have fallen for you.


Ah they say the cutest things.   Ah they do the nicest things.


I've been sick this week, not feeling so hot.  8 year old was so helpful without being asked - putting her bed linen on the bed so i didn't have to bend down to pick it up off the floor.  This reminds me to keep parenting positively - encouraging them in kind ways.  




Hope you have some good quotes from your week whether from big people or little ones.  

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

So cute! My daughter is always watch any guys that come near me too.

Gail said...

That is sweet - I'm sure they would've fallen for you too!

My quote of the week:
O: What's a Mannus??

Hmmm time for MJ to only wear T Shirts without words.

Brigitte said...

Awwww cute wee ones!! Flip your heart must do all sorts of squeezes and palpitations when your girls say stuff like that huh? I love it that they are looking out for you.
Bokser household quote of the MONTH:
Luca: "Papa, when you get little (meaning 'Old') I will wipe YOUR bottom for you..."

Little does he know how true this statement could be...! ;) xx