Saturday, December 31, 2011

Looking back to move forward?


If I was going to make some NYR, I'd keep it simple and not have too many.



I'd spend more time looking up next year, in prayer or simply waiting, time on the couch maybe whilst listening to some music to connect with my God.  I run too much on my own petrol, my own thoughts which can be silly at times.  Need His influence more and more.


I'd climb a few more trees (or similiar activities with my babes) rather than keeping the house as tidy


I'd keep hanging with people who give me life.


I'd take more photos


I'd wear more dresses or I'll just wear the dresses I have, more.
with heels of course


Easy.  
Hoping for a good start to next year.
Hoping for you too.  
No pressure at all.  Simple, hopeful, something to work towards xx

No comments: