Monday, December 5, 2011

Spoilt rotten plus plus

Had a wee trip to the big City this weekend with these two gorgeous honeys!


High tea for the ladies, making one feel lucious and delicate with the help of a cocktail and mandarin enhanced tea


Perfect timing for me, just what the doc ordered.  Funny how things work out in a timely fashion



Loads of laughs, incredible shopping and fantastic company 
a special wee trip with gazillions of surprises and blessins


Thank you you two, you are true beauty's inside and out
I adore it that you are real, can laugh about the fun stuff (mama bear making everything work, what's done on tour, stays on tour .....), that you love MAC and shoes as much as I
and that you encourage me beyond belief.


I was spoilt rotten - thank you a million times over, big love to you both xx


SUCH FUN!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Looks fabulous!!!!! You look happy!

Rebecca said...

Gorgeousness...you look so beautiful too!!