Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The Start of something ....

this is the first time i've done this. I'm Sarah and this is a new adventure. Red does run my heart, funny that. i love the colour red and i've only just discovered that the sunglasses i wear make all slightly-red hues, look radiantly red. so i've been walking around with a false sense of red-ness and i've been totally enjoying it. The autumn leaves have been especially magnificent with my sunglasses help!
Thank you Amy for helping me start this. I want this to be something that is a good release for my heart and my soul. I am doing this for myself - blogging to get the thoughts in my head, out. Who knows what will happen with them then, but it could be the best thing i've done in awhile.
Our Family have just moved from a smaller town, to a small city in NZ. It's been a challenge on many levels but a wonderful adventure mostly. navigating our way round, getting lost and the children saying, "mummy you need to pray cause we're lost", has added to the fun of it all. there is also great sadness for us in our move. I'm hopeful that as i 'blog', it will come out naturally and i won't worry at all, that what i write won't be entertaining or somewhat interesting for others. this has to be for me. sound selfish? hope not. any rules? i'm not aware of any offical "blogging rules" so i'm going to just do what i think is right for me.
I am discovering through this adventure of my life, through friends, osmosis, prayer, revelation, counselling, walking, art and a lot of thinking, that i'm more than just who i thought i was. sounds obvious but it is a good discovery.
until next time (whenever that will be!), thank you God for my friends, they are amazing. Thank you God for you and how i'm learning more of You and how you really truly absolutely think i'm lovely, all of the time. You amaze me. SJ

1 comment:

Amy said...

Loving you! Enjoy the blogging journey.