Friday, December 12, 2008

Christmas is looming



Yes it is and here is a picture of the arty tree we have made. Liv doesn’t seem to think too much of it esp as I said the Lindor chocolates are for adults! There are only 5 so I think that’s fair! I think it’s brilliant considering we have nothing with us like that!
Last night, in memory of the coming seasons, I asked the girls to tell the Christmas story (the Jesus one) with the nativity figures grandma had just bought. They both did their own version and were pretty accurate. Amidst the busyness of this season, I don’t want us to forget our King. I have been reading The Shack, and it’s just been another book that has helped me remember and learn and be encouraged, more about the King of my Heart. Living with Him in my life, in every part of my day, is truly a gift and a blessing. I hope to focus more on that exact point in the coming year.

No comments: